Saturday April 17, 10am-2 pm
- at the track;
- Leif, Geoff, Hans, Bob, Rob, DaveM, Dan and Davef attended.
- We cleared the track and nearby areas of debris and built burn piles for a future work party.
Nov 29, 2020
- On the Willingdon Beach Trail. Nice weather. Our fall cleanup was completed.
- Hans, Lief, Rob, Tom and Davef attended.
- Tom brought his chain saw and cleaned up the branches from the north end donkey winch and related windfall stem. The rest of us did the surface and ditches using two blowers and hand tools.
- Leaves would have blown better if it had been dry a few days ahead, but it worked ok. Many leaves were decomposing and would have been very slushy underfoot soon.